Adding HTML from a
1. With a separate browser open to the page you wish to copy, click on "view" on
the top right of the browser.
2. In Netscape select "view page source", in Explorer select "source".
3. The HTML code for the page will open in notepad in a separate window.
4. Go to the edit menu" at the top right of the notepad window and select,
"select all" and then copy, or hit CTRL +C.
3.Go to the courseweb page you are editing and place your cursor in the text box.
4. To the "edit menu" at the top of the browser you are using for the courseweb
and select "paste", or hit CTRL + V.
5. Put brackets around the HTML. Put an open bracket [
before <HTML> and a close bracket ] after <\HTML> ].